What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide with Roger Mayweather teaching you how to box like a pro
- Helping you get ripped faster by giving you a general routine of workouts
- Transforming you from a boxing novice to someone to be reckoned with
- Covering everything from footwork, punches, combinations, etc
- Taking you step by step through an eight-DVD series program
- Showing you how to become a better boxing fighter
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hit Em Up scores 74.35/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mayweatherfighting.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD89.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mayweatherfighting.com you’ll also be taken through to mayweatherfighting.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)